DRTV is the process of buying television on a more cost effective manner to drive response, sales or contact with your business with call-to-actions. DRTV is planned to maximise coverage
Direct response TV advertising remains one of the most commonly used strategies for businesses and brands of all sizes around the world. Capitalising on popular programmes and peak TV viewing times, DRTV displays call-to-actions such as phone numbers, web addresses and social media links which can allow a company to manage viewer response figures as to how effective their campaign has been.
Direct response TV advertising can be used to promote your business and services, product launches and store openings. For over thirty years, direct response television advertising has been displaying telephone numbers with the intention of efficiently managing viewer responses within call centres – this tactic is now even further reaching thanks to the rise of online sites and social media call-to-actions.
DRTV uses strong creative design in conjunction with strategically selected airtime, and is therefore able to target a relevant audience in order to generate a direct response. This advertising category includes any advert which requests a customer to respond directly to your advert, typically utilising telephone, text or website.
A crucial benefit of DRTV advertising lies in its ability to generate an immediate purchase opportunity, providing instant encouragement for your campaign by enabling consumers to effectively react to your advert. Let TV Advertising Media inspire your customers to directly respond to your brand, drive online and telephone traffic and increase product sales.
- Effective – DRTV is one of the strongest of the ‘demand generating’ channels along side affiliate or search marketing
- Direct – Allows you to target a specific and relevant audience with strategically selected airtime and a carefully planned campaign.
- Monitorable – offers you the opportunity to effectively manage viewer response figures, giving you an indication of how effective your campaign has been.
- Tailored – can promote your latest offers, new store openings or product launches.
- Responsive – The rise in multi-screening has complimented DRTV as people now regularly watch TV with an accompanying device, meaning the opportunity for response is just a click or tap away.
If you’d like to know more about DRTV advertising and what it can do for your business, get in touch with TV Advertising Media today via phone or online contact form.